Now when I saw the notification for this on my WordPress I had no clue what it was until Matt-in-the-Hat one one of my followers told me about it, he was also the person who nominated me, so thank you Matt-in-the-Hat because this really means alot, I haven’t been doing the whole writing thing for long but just the idea that i got picked for this when there are many others is just mind blowingly awesome so people please check out his blog and tell him I sent you as thanks.
Now the rules for this are simple you must…
So with the rules out the way I guess I should give my nominations for this first and then move on to the questions and facts because I know a number of great blogs that deserve this so picking 5 to 11 is no easy feat for me but I could try and attempt it but let’s move on.
1. Itadakimasu anime – Itadakimasu anime is a great blog that I stumbled upon while bored and well now I have a really bad itch to start cooking foods from various anime shows….that’s right I follow a cooking blog and I am proud of it.
2. Anime Reviewer Girl – If you like all things anime and manga related please check out Anime Reviewer Girl because she is super nice, her content is amazing and well she is just plain awesome and that’s all I can say because you should be over at her blog reading her stuff so get to it.
3. Comicnewbies – If you are a fan of comics like I am then this is one blog you have to check out, it is sort off like a gallery of pages from numerous comics from Marvel and DC comics and it is a great place to start if you have a interest in comics….trust me this blog is awesome because without it I wouldn’t of bought Volume 1 of Suicide Squad and Harley Quinn which are two of my favorite books.
4. Thoughts Of A Feminist Gamer – Now hear me out on this one will you, this is run by a friend of mine on Twitter and well you can tell from her blog title…she is a feminist but don’t worry because she is one of the nicest people I have met online and she is rational, level headed and she writes with facts and not feelings….her content is awesome if you like that sort of stuff so that’s why she is here.
5. Aniwhat? Aniwho? Anime – Another great anime related blog that has great content, not really much else I can say other than read his stuff.
Now on to the facts section
- I am left handed and it’s a real pain in the neck.
- I have absolutely no writing experience prior to opening this blog believe it or not(ok now what’s with the look….you wanted interesting facts didn’t you)
- Seto Kaiba from Yugioh is my childhood idol and because of that I want to be the CEO of my own gaming company someday.
- I have a learning disability called Cerebral Palsy along with something called Dyspraxia which is something that effects co ordination meaning I cannot play any instruments….sadly. (and if you want to learn what those are then google is your friend)
- I am a huge of comics especially DC ones due to having a somewhat unhealthy crush on Harley Quinn (oh come on like you don’t have fictional crushes).
- I write stories and fan fiction in my spare time
- I am a fan of many different genres of music, I listen to everything from rap music to classical.
- I have a Boa Constrictor named Rocky.
- I adore martial arts and I want to learn eventually.
- I am a major weapon enthusiast, guns, swords, knives….I know alot about that stuff because it helps with my story writing since I like being as accurate as possible.
- I want to travel around the world someday, I will need a friend on that adventure though because I suck with directions.
Now on to the facts section
Question 1 – What is your favorite season (Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter)?
My favorite season is winter, when it’s cold weather you put on layers, when it’s hot you can only take off so much before you get into trouble, plus cold weather is a great excuse for hot chocolate.
Question 2 – Name three adjectives that describe yourself?
Honest, Hard working and funny
Question 3 – What is your favorite movie?
Uhhh that’s a tough one but if I had to choose then I pick the Rocky franchise because I grew up watching it and it had some great messages
Question 4 – What is your favorite cartoon character?
I have way too many favorites to come up with an answer….sorry about that one.
Question 5 – Do you prefer pancakes or waffles?
Question 6 – What kind of YouTube videos do you watch
Walkthrough vids, anime, some videos about social issues but those I watch once in a blue moon, Alphaomegasin content, there is about 90 subscriptions in my watch list.
Question 7 – What kind of music do you like?
I like everything except jazz music, it’s just not my thing but hey more for other people am I right.
Question 8 – Do have a song that describes your life or mood?
I have a entire playlist on my Ipod, I would post the whole thing here but I don’t have it committed to memory and my Ipod is on charge so yeah you have to talk my word for it.
Question 9 – If you had super powers, what kind of power would you want to have?
Telepathy, it would be interesting finding out what people actually think about me or the power to go invisible for totally non perverted matters of course…wait never mind just give me Deadpool’s healing factor and I am good.
Question 10 – Are a Marvel fan or DC comics fan?
I am a fan of both companies, they both have iconic characters and it’s hard to choose a definitive favorite but I prefer the older Marvel and DC comics, the quality of comics now isn’t too good in my opinion but that’s another topic for another day.
Question 11 – What movies are you looking forward this year?
Nothing this year but oh boy next year I am waiting on Deadpool. Suicide Squad and a few others so hopefully they are good.
My Questions for you
- Why did you start a blog an what do you like about writing
- What are your hobbies
- Who is your role model if you have one
- Anime or Manga
- What is your favorite food
- If someone gave you £1m no questions asked of course….what would you do with it
- Name three adjectives that describe yourself (yeah you get this question too)
- What is your dream job
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure song
- Are you a extrovert or a introvert
- What is you definition of happy